Saturday, September 7, 2013

HARVEST MOON // FAB $50 PICKS



Although Fall may not yet be "in the air" with this 90 degree weather every day, I'm certainly happy it's here and I'm ready for all it will bring. There are the certain things that Fall always brings - and I look forward to these things.

Pumpkin-spiced everything // wearing sweaters even though it's still 70 degrees because you feel like you should // the excitement of the holidays being right around the corner // and having a legitimate excuse to eat pizza and drink beer every Sunday and Monday while I casually whine to Kim about how much longer the football game will go. This October I'll even get the treat of going to the Midwest for a brief weekend where I will with no doubt soak up every ounce of that crisp air.

It's so close I can almost feel it! To hold me over until this heat subsides, I've pulled together a collection of some items that have been getting me into the Autumn spirit.  Oh, and they are all under $50! We shall call this new series... Fab $50 - obviously!

What sends you over the (harvest) moon about this time of the year? (Pssst. I'm obsessed with the Poolside version of Harvest Moon - it was the theme song to my summer.)

My Fab $50 picks include:

1. Love this dress on Etsy. Pair it with a cute scarf and it would be perfect-o for a San Diego Autmn.

2.  Simplistic leather ring designed by Jet van Dril via byAprilandMay.

3. A mug that is cute AND useful by Yield Design.

4. Simple cape from She Inside. Ordered this beauty last week and can't wait until she arrives!

5. Classic & stylish pair of ankle boots from Target.

6. Hey, your couch needs to feel like it's Fall too.  I think this kilim pillow on eBay would do the trick.

7. I'm in the major mood for a house re-decoration party. This hexagon hook from Urban Outfitters would definitely be a good addition to our guest bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: